Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Getting ready for "Grow your blog'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nice weekend we had here in Northeast Ohio....I tried to enjoy as much as I can because it won't last long....
It was nice to see the grass again after all the snow we had.....
I am getting ready for Vicki's Grow your blog event!It is always fun to meet new blogging friends and get back in touch with some oldies too!

Come back on Jan 19 and check out all the amazing bloggers all over the world......










2 comments:

  1. This sounds intriguing...I am running like crazy to complete my assignments for next week's opening on Friday 1/25/13 ...I am still working on my latest piece....Lord help me but I have made arrangements for my dear friend's photographs to be printed and hopefully picked up tomorrow for Saturday's installation. Whew ...that's life in the fast lane. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull work...
    i am following you
    love
    maria

    ReplyDelete